How to Enrol
Thank you for taking an interest in our school as a place of excellence in education. Sacred Heart Primary School is open to all who are willing to commit to support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic schooling. The Catholic Education Commission aims to provide the choice of Catholic schooling to all those seeking a Catholic education for their children.
You can enrol online easily, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year. Our fee schedule can be found on our policies and forms page. Click here.
Policies and Documents
Little Hearts Playgroup
Our free Playgroup runs from 9-11am on Tuesdays and Thursdays during term time near the Kindergarten room. Enrolment is essential.
Preschools and Early Learning Centres
- Our local pre-schools are operated by Torrens Primary. They are located at Pearce, Chifley and Torrens. Other enrolments come from Farrer, Wanniassa and Holder.
- If you wish to enquire about the Catholic Early Learning Centres at Curtin, Wanniassa and Holder, please contact us.